Monday, April 23, 2007

Return

Accept me, home;
After the virulent roads of rusty rhythms
From the darkened streets of empty graves
I am returning.
Exorcise from me, the infected breath of white deaths!
And fill in me again
The sparkling air of your villages,

I have heard and seen the prodigal sons returning
as refugees to the bosoms of squandered pasts.
From their rabid cities of hollow frenzy they could sense,
The meteors have disappeared from their skies and
Village fields have blossomed again

Ghosts from the present keep telling about
The stolen kisses that never happen;
Hands which I am destined to miss;
The pain at waiting for never returning messages;
Now I hope awaiting arms of embrace
So gentle but passionate, in my home of forgotten pasts!

Purify my tears about lost love
And lost half baked words
Send me back, the rains of reasonless joys
The moments of childish smiles

1 comment:

bobby said...

i have subscribed to your diary..keep writing