Tuesday, April 3, 2007

A Song of despair

Heavens know my truth;
My actions before every word;
Never mind those capricious hunks of lies;
I want to write this song of despair.

Dreams are worth these dead ends;
Indeed
After the praise of flanking beauty,
And the endless sugary hymns
A wail at the walls is what it expected.

Still, words are there in air
Waiting for me to pluck them.
The inebriated words, it can seem;
But I promise you, they are still from my heart.

But tell me, the unknown omnipotent
Source of all my words
What am I going to write down?
I feel only the dark numbness.
My keyboard pulsing each moment
Waiting for my nod of finger
To go on at an ease of slash.

I wail at me without knowing what to cry for.
I dance at the never stopping rhythms
A lament carved out of meaningless steps.
Don’t say they are out of my boozed shaky legs.

But with a single bid of bye ( although careless)
You oozed out of me
the last tempt to do the words of despair.
Now, the even the infinite source is chuckling.

After all who wants to hear a song of despair
If not for others whom I am going to sing!!

I still have your handwritten signs
I can wrap myself around your twirling letters
I can imagine you words on laptop to be the words of love
In this cyber world ,icons do carry many things!!

No comments: