Friday, May 8, 2009

Another season starts- Its autumn for sure

May is the cruellest month
when hopes perish out in my parched fields! 
that was the end of all imaginations. Now back to square one but one level up.  just repeating what it said initially .


This set of poems just took birth out of me during another episode of intense love - as usual passionate still lonely. Kept all the poems in a word file imagining always about presenting it along with my proposal. I may be destined to be the prisoner of unrequitted loves.

This time too, it was nipped before it bloomed. No grand stages of love seeking occured; it happened such silently and complicatedly. Obviously I didnt have any chnace of handing over my poems too. I dont want to set those poems on fire. I am presnting it to the open world, at least the poems should see the breath and warmth of an open world. 

But quite differently from the last time, I am emerging out of it, although  painfully but with a mission. I will keep on singing about the hope till my death. 
  The poems are arranged as it occured chronolgically starting with a love letter(2 months back), and ending with the ഭരതവാക്യം(just one week old and the top). 

  

No comments: